ING Direct Funds Limited is:
- A distributor of mutual funds in Canada
- A wholly owned subsidiary of ING Bank of Canada, and a member of ING
ING (International Netherlands Group) is one of the largest financial services companies in the world with worldwide banking and insurance assets exceeding $1,100 billion (Cdn)
- Headquartered in Amsterdam, ING employs over 115,000 people in more than 60 countries
- Employing over 5,000 Canadians at ING DIRECT, ING Investment Management, Inc., ING Canada and BELAIRdirect
ING Direct Funds Limited opened its telephone lines to the Canadian public on November 26, 1999. The ING Direct Funds Limited offices and operations are located in Toronto and Vancouver, and are run with a distinctively Canadian flavour by Canadians.
ING Direct Funds Limited currently offers mutual funds to residents of the following Provinces:
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- British Columbia
We will announce any change in distribution. (Currently ING Direct Funds Limited does not offer mutual funds to residents in Quebec, Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories)
Where We Are
Just in case you’re wondering “Where does my call go when I call ING Direct Funds Limited?” When you call us you are calling ING Direct Funds Limited at 111 Gordon Baker Road, Toronto.
Of course, if you want to stop by, you can also pick up more information about our mutual funds at one of our ING DIRECT customer service locations.